It's out of The Taste of Home Cookbook, called:
Cranberry Cheesecake Bars.
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® pure vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, oats, brown sugar and butter; mix until crumbly. Press 2-1/2 cups of the crumb mixture into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the milk, egg whites, vanilla and remaining flour. Spoon over prepared crust. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce and cornstarch. Spoon over cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen
Here is an updated picture of my darling boys.
Bennett will be 8 weeks old on Saturday. The time is going so fast. I am still struggling with milk production. Or at least, I think I am because he's still having to eat every 2 hours and sometimes sooner than that - when I pump, I can't get an ounce. Monday, I weighed him and he's 11lbs. 2oz. So, that is good. I'm taking Fenugreek and also drinking Mother's Milk tea. He pees and poops regularly...but sometimes, it's a little exhausting to have to feed him so often. Any advice? I am paranoid about drying up. That happened with Jacob. Nice how I slipped this irrelevant subject from title of post, eh?