Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Dream

It’s official.  I’ve had my first baby dream, this pregnancy. I dreamt that Jacob and I went furniture shopping, with the most darling baby girl, in her carrier. She was so delicate, so tiny and SO beautiful!  She was smiley at just days old [definitely a dream] and we were in awe of her – all of us. My first two pregnancies, I dreamt about boys – and they were.  =D We have 8 weeks to find out. Palm Sunday we will be in the second trimester.

Jacob told me this morning he remembered he had a bad dream about me, in a restaurant. I assured him, it was a dream and that I’m safe and well. I told him my dream – to lighten it up a bit. He smacked his hands together and threw his chin up to the ceiling. “Oh man! I wish I had that dream! It’s the coolest ever!”

I couldn’t agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment