Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring is Sprung!

Good morning! I have that famous little ditty sang by Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds and Donald O’Connor zipping through my head this morning.  We slept with our windows open for the first time this year!  My head is stuffed up and I am lovin’ it!

I’m just thinking and reflecting this morning on all the visions I have for my family over the course of the next several months.  Visions pertaining to our home, our numbers, our hobbies.  I was doing a lot of research online yesterday for a nursery. Finally, I walked back to what will be the nursery and I had the greatest ideas and that has me excited.  It will be a gender neutral nursery, incase we decide to have another baby. 

I’m having a garage sale at the end of the month. Can’t wait to shed our new home of stuff we haven’t used or needed, in the past year. I’ve made several trips to Goodwill, since we’ve lived in Indee and it’s liberating. I also can’t wait to be on the hunt for bookcases, items for nursery, and outside toys for my kiddo. I had a hard time waking up this morning. Jacob did not. I listened to him chatter, in his room, for 10 minutes or so before he emerged to snuggle and get a fist full of my hair. I flashed back a brief second to when he would wake up cheerful and chattering and chirping, in his crib. Each syllable made no sense to me, but it was one of the happiest of sounds. This morning, his inflection and rhythm was very much like those mornings in his crib, but I could understand everything. He is such a joy.

Enjoy this Sunday, dear readers. Embrace your family often. Rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment