My brain is random this morning. I want to write a post, have no idea what to write about and am just positive that my readers want to read mumbo jumbo. So, here it goes…
I mostly like to lay these days. No, not eggs, just lay. I am kind of frustrated on several counts.
- I have no maid.
- Why did this exhaustion and lack of motivation come when first trimester is winding down?
- I am 22lbs. lighter than my pregnancy with Levi and I have to go up a pants size larger than with Levi because my pear-shaped figure has totally gone to butternut squash figure.
- I find myself wishing for a night out at the old “Bucks” in Cedar Rapids. A night to get my shake on and have burned off every calorie from the week because I danced and sweated so much.
Here are the things that make me happy and laugh..
- The Ellen Show
- Hines Ward’s smile
- Strawberry Fanta –though I haven’t found any yet for me to buy a case.
- When Hubby talks to the baby by treating my belly button as a megaphone to the uterus and Sweet Pea.
- Sweet Pea making movement, I can feel once he or she hears Daddy’s voice via his or her surround sound system – this also makes me cry with joy.
- Jacob told me that he doesn’t have a credit card. ??? When did he learn about a credit card? I didn’t learn about one of those til I was 19.
As you can see, the positives outweigh the frustrations…blah blah blah. LOL that just cracked me up.