Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

These are the Days

I have been consumed the past 6 weeks with my newest little man and soaking in my family. I am sure you understand why I haven't been blogging. However, the blog bug is beginning to awaken again. I don't know what I'd call this "piece" I'm about to share with you. It's not finished, but I want to share it with you, as it sums up my focus, my devotion and my mission...right now. I hope this post finds you well. Remember with me Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." I'm praying for a renewed vision of what this scripture means and the power in it to steer and direct our own lives. There is so much more to us than the daily grind.....

Love, Beth


These are the days when every moment is a new beginning.

On a cold November morning, I lay my sleeping baby in his bed. I love the feeling of his tiny head on my shoulder.

These are the days that I can never get back – so I cherish every kiss, every touch, every giggle, every “I love you.”

These are the days, when no one can harm my darlings and their innocence is protected and encouraged.

Oh What love, I now know – and it’s not in the receiving, it’s in the giving, selflessly giving to these little lives, these little hearts, these little dreams. Before loving my little men, I was incomplete.



As I feel their breath, on my neck, while they sleep, I bask in the knowledge that these are the days I was created to create, their births have sealed my fate. Forever I will be, in awe of the Wonders and Princes they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment