Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Jabbering....

Ahhh...the weather is cooling off. I love it. I told my sister-in-law yesterday that I am ready for Fall. Friday morning, we leave for a mini-vacation with excellent friends to Adventureland and to an I-Cubs game. I am so, so happy the temps have cooled off. :D

We all had an extraordinary weekend celebrating my mother-in-laws retirement. I'm eager to see the large family group picture that was taken. It's a little embarassing how tuckered out I got by Sunday morning. I literally felt hungover, with a headache and sheer exhaustion. I came home earlier so I could recuperate by Monday. Monday, I headed to Iowa City to meet a friend for lunch. We went to Kohls and decided that I needed to buy baby clothes for Sweet Pea. Mind you, I have a whole tote full of clothes, from Jacob, but, Sweet Pea deserves his own brand new clothes. :D It was so much fun looking at them and picturing my bundle of boy in these - my two favorite outfits from Monday's shopping....

His first Thanksgiving outfit




Hmmmm....blogger isn't permitting me to add photos. [At long last, 4 hours later, I was able to upload the photos. :D ] That's fine, I'll edit later because I want to tell  you about a Fauxmosa.

A Fauxmosa is a fake mimosa. ;) I am not an orange juice drinker. However, this pregnancy, orange juice just hits the spot. I don't crave it, I simply enjoy it, WITH diet 7UP. It's 1 part o.j. to 1 part diet 7UP. I usually have it in the evening with my fabulous iron supplement. Try it. Tell me if you like it.

Jacob just got done hugging my belly. He is going to be a wonderful big brother. I am off to clean and freeze strawberries. Enjoy this Wednesday [Already!], dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment