Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Writer's Block

Not. Cool.  My first post on my blog and all I can think to tell you is how excited, hopeful, rejuvenated I feel to have this blog.  This blog will be about the adventures I have in life, as a modern-day housewife and stay-at-home-mom.
I need to give a shout-out to my friend, Heather, for my stellar header design.  She has done it again.  Heather designed my wedding invitations, baby shower invitations, a website, business cards - and it's like she's in my head, seeing my vision for a project, and VOILA!  She makes it so easy, because I don't have to try to use words, to describe my visions.  Sometimes, that is really hard for me.  My husband calls it 'bethanese'.  It's my total ability to screw up words, their order in a sentence, and mix them around.  Somehow, he always understands what I'm saying, and will mock me with a pouty look on his face and throw his fists down and say, "Words!"  It's like I'm throwing a hissy fit because I just lost a battle with the english language.  Back to Heather - her business is called Design With Life - check her out!  I'm trying to figure out how to add her button to my blog.  This is a whole new broadening my horizon adventure.  Look out world!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment