Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Rainy Delight!

ikat bag: Princess Pavillion Tent


It has been a rainy, dreary day here today...outside. It's sunny inside though! Jacob and Bennett and I have had great snuggles, cuffing around and snacking. We are very excited for tomorrow...when we head to get our nephews and bring them to our house for our first overnight. WithOUT their parents! :D  I've been planning sugar rotten snacks and activities to do ...because...I'm the aunt and I am fun, and every once in a while - I believe we need to bend the usual rules! ;) I was on Pinterest and seeking out some recipes, as I plan my grocery list and menus,for the next two weeks. I stumbled upon the link above.

This is fantastic. I am going to talk to my friend, Kim and see about us trying to make one of these buggers! I can already see our kids playing and imagining all kinds of stories in a tent like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment