Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Claims staked!

Wow….I just had a great visual picture this morning of how I’m supposed to feel about life, instead of drudging through the muck and mire.  If you remember, a couple weeks ago I posted about NOT going through the muck and mire.  Ah well….I’m a late-bloomer.  I had the visual that I’m a pioneer, in the blood line I come from.  I’m on a path, no one, in my family has ever been on…a path to happiness and fulfillment within the bounds of family and beyond! These have been my heart’s desires. Here are some visuals for you: 

I’m trying to figure out how to upload the scan of our 7 week ultrasound of Sweet Pea.  I used nicknames for each of my babies.  Jacob was Peanut.  Levi was Sugar Bean. This precious one is Sweet Pea.  Jacob loves that his nickname was Peanut.  He giggles and giggles at that.  I’ll edit this post as soon as I get it figured out how to put my Sweet Pea on here.  But here are a few of my favorites of my Husband, some with me and some with Jacob and some all by himself.

 

010

This was his first day of new job, as Independence’s City Manager

009

Mother’s Day 2010

015

Later, Mother’s Day 2010

008

Enjoying a home-cranked Blizzard with Jacob

Sweet Pea 7 weeks

I’m not gonna lie, I keep wanting to say “she”.  However, I’m not 100% confident of my intuition, so I will say here he or she is.  =D  And we love them so much already.  Here, Sweet Pea is 7 1/2 weeks.  That was 3 weeks ago already!

No comments:

Post a Comment