Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

New Beginnings...

Good morning from the southwest corner of northeast Iowa. :D That reminds me of Dr. Seuss, in my favorite children's book, If I Ran the Zoo. It's the first snow day for Jacob. AND the timing couldn't have been more perfect. Last night, was Bennett's first night, in his crib. While Bennett napped after his early morning feeding, Jacob crawled in with me and we snuggled since I didn't have to do any ironing for hubby. I got to get a 20 minute nap with Boy Wonder's chubby hands playing with my hair. Then...Bennett awoke and we started our day at 8AM. It was glorious.
The boys enjoying their first movie together on this snow day. It's Kung Fu Panda 2 because there is "no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness..." LOL - I just love that quote.

Mr. Bennett is holding on to his rattle for the first time with no assistance AND getting it to his mouth to pacify those annoying teeth.

Just a snap of my Little Darling, before we left to pick up Boy Wonder from school yesterday. Be still my heart. :D


I am purchasing a juicer. I don't know exactly when it will be here, but Feb. 1st is when I plan to do a 10 day juicing fast. It sounds radical...and it is. This radical is good. I will be documenting and posting photos of this process. I am excited and anxious at the same time. However, I want results and I want to detoxify. I am giving myself through this weekend to enjoy the normal stuff. Then, I will be cutting out coffee and sugar and eating according to the traditional food triangle, until Feb. 1st., at which time I will only be drinking the juice from fresh fruit and veggies, and water for 10 days.  I make new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment